Population characteristics of Oreochromis esculentus in the Victoria and Kyoga lake basins. Implications for conservation and improvement of the stocks
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 423–430, December 2006
How to Cite
Nagayi-Yawe, K. J., Ogutu-Ohwayo, R., Kizito, Y. S. and Balirwa, J. S. (2006), Population characteristics of Oreochromis esculentus in the Victoria and Kyoga lake basins. Implications for conservation and improvement of the stocks. African Journal of Ecology, 44: 423–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2006.00645.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 14 February 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!