Investigating the feasibility of a passive tracking index for monitoring wildlife in the Lower Omo Valley, Ethiopia
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
© 2006 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 184–188, June 2007
How to Cite
Engeman, R. M. and Evangilista, P. (2007), Investigating the feasibility of a passive tracking index for monitoring wildlife in the Lower Omo Valley, Ethiopia. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 184–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2006.00695.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 25 August 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!