Population biology of African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) at Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 398–406, September 2007
How to Cite
Jolles, A. E. (2007), Population biology of African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) at Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 398–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2006.00726.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 1 December 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!