Distribution and population structure of Adansonia rubrostipa in dry deciduous forest in western Madagascar
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 464–468, December 2007
How to Cite
Metcalfe, D. J., Sanchez, A. C., Curran, P. M., Haga, J. Å. R., Kija, H. K., Kleynhans, E. J., Kopp, M., Korogone, S. U., Madindou, I. R., Minlend, A., Ndagijimana, F., Ndlovu, T. C., Acheampong, E. N., Nuttman, C., Olsson, K. H., Rahrinjanahary, D., Razafimanahaka, H. J., Razafindramanana, J., Rykowska, Z., Sachdev, R., Simpson, L. and Trevelyan, R. (2007), Distribution and population structure of Adansonia rubrostipa in dry deciduous forest in western Madagascar. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 464–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00755.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 20 December 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!