Fire-tolerance mechanisms of common woody plant species in a semiarid savanna in south-western Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 550–556, December 2007
How to Cite
Nefabas, L. L. and Gambiza, J. (2007), Fire-tolerance mechanisms of common woody plant species in a semiarid savanna in south-western Zimbabwe. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 550–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00767.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 21 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!