Predation on black-backed jackals (Canis mesomelas) by African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus)
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 667–668, December 2007
How to Cite
Kamler, J. F., Davies-Mostert, H. T., Hunter, L. and Macdonald, D. W. (2007), Predation on black-backed jackals (Canis mesomelas) by African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus). African Journal of Ecology, 45: 667–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00768.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 14 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!