Relationships between vegetation and bird community composition in grasslands of the Serengeti
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 557–565, December 2007
How to Cite
Gottschalk, T. K., Ekschmitt, K. and Bairlein, F. (2007), Relationships between vegetation and bird community composition in grasslands of the Serengeti. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 557–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00769.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 26 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!