Ranging behaviour and habitat use by an Afrotropical songbird in a fragmented landscape
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 581–589, December 2007
How to Cite
Githiru, M., Lens, L. and Bennun, L. (2007), Ranging behaviour and habitat use by an Afrotropical songbird in a fragmented landscape. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00772.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 6 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!