Small-scale morphological differentiation in a cichlid may provide clues about rapidly diversifying systems
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© 2007 The Authors
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 107–109, March 2008
How to Cite
Jordan, R., Howe, D., Kellogg, K., Juanes, F., Stauffer, J. and Garcia-Vazquez, E. (2008), Small-scale morphological differentiation in a cichlid may provide clues about rapidly diversifying systems. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00775.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 6 March 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!