Biofuels and ecology
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 117–119, June 2007
How to Cite
Lovett, J. C. (2007), Biofuels and ecology. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 117–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00792.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- European Commission. (2003) European Biofuels Directive 2003/30/EC. Commission of the European Communities, Brussels.
- European Commission. (2007) Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament – Biofuels Progress Report: Report on the Progress Made in the Use of Biofuels and Other Renewable Fuels in the Member States of the European Union. Commission of the European Communities, Brussels.
- 2004) Ethanol learning curve – the Brazilian experience. Biomass Bioenergy 26, 301–304. , , & (
- 2005) Applying the ecological footprint to ecotourism scenarios. Environ. Conserv. 32, 294–304. & (
- 2005) Learning in sustainable agriculture: food miles and missing objects. Environ. Values 14, 163–183. (
- IPCC. (2007) Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Summary for Policy Makers. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Paris.
- 2006) The path forward for biofuels and biomaterials. Science 311, 484–489. , , , , , , , , , , , , , (
- 2003) Global sale of green air travel supported using biodiesel. Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 7, 1–64. (