Some preliminary observations on the possible effect of elephant (Loxodonta africana) disturbance on butterfly assemblages of Kilombero Valley, Tanzania
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
© 2007 The Society for Environmental Exploration (SEE)
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 113–116, March 2008
How to Cite
Bonnington, C., Weaver, D. and Fanning, E. (2008), Some preliminary observations on the possible effect of elephant (Loxodonta africana) disturbance on butterfly assemblages of Kilombero Valley, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 113–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00795.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 27 April 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!