A botanical inventory and diversity assessment of Mt. Marsabit forest, a sub-humid montane forest in the arid lands of northern Kenya
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
© 2007 The Authors
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 39–45, March 2008
How to Cite
Githae, E. W., Chuah-Petiot, M., Mworia, J. K. and Odee, D. W. (2008), A botanical inventory and diversity assessment of Mt. Marsabit forest, a sub-humid montane forest in the arid lands of northern Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 39–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00805.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 11 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!