Population density and seasonal activity of the threatened Madagascar spider tortoise (Pyxis arachnoides arachnoides) of the southern dry forests; South West Madagascar
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
© 2007 The Authors
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 67–73, March 2008
How to Cite
Walker, R. C. J., Woods-Ballard, A. J. and Rix, C. E. (2008), Population density and seasonal activity of the threatened Madagascar spider tortoise (Pyxis arachnoides arachnoides) of the southern dry forests; South West Madagascar. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00811.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 07 June 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!