All authors declare no conflicts of interest
Antiplasmodial activity of extracts of selected medicinal plants used by local communities in western Uganda for treatment of malaria
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue Supplement s3, pages 94–98, December 2007
How to Cite
Katuura, E., Waako, P., Tabuti, J. R. S., Bukenya-Ziraba, R. and Ogwal-Okeng, J. (2007), Antiplasmodial activity of extracts of selected medicinal plants used by local communities in western Uganda for treatment of malaria. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00864.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 20 August 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!