The author declares no conflicts of interest
Diversity and distribution of vascular epiphytes in the forest lower canopy in Kibale National Park, western Uganda
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 45, Issue Supplement s3, pages 120–125, December 2007
How to Cite
Mucunguzi, P. (2007), Diversity and distribution of vascular epiphytes in the forest lower canopy in Kibale National Park, western Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 45: 120–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00868.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 20 August 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!