The use of teak (Tectona grandis) plantations by large mammals in the Kilombero Valley, southern Tanzania
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Society for Environmental Exploration (SEE). Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 138–145, June 2009
How to Cite
Bonnington, C., Weaver, D. and Fanning, E. (2009), The use of teak (Tectona grandis) plantations by large mammals in the Kilombero Valley, southern Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 47: 138–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00890.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 15 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!