Developing a disturbance index for five East African forests using GIS to analyse historical forest use as an important driver of current land use/cover
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 572–584, December 2008
How to Cite
Mitchell, N. and Schaab, G. (2008), Developing a disturbance index for five East African forests using GIS to analyse historical forest use as an important driver of current land use/cover. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 572–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2007.00901.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 25 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!