No conflict of interest has been declared by the author
Effects of anthropogenic disturbances on the diversity and composition of the butterfly fauna of sites in the Sango Bay and Iriiri areas, Uganda: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Biodiversity in inhabited areas of Eastern Africa
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–13, June 2008
How to Cite
Akite, P. (2008), Effects of anthropogenic disturbances on the diversity and composition of the butterfly fauna of sites in the Sango Bay and Iriiri areas, Uganda: implications for conservation. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 3–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00923.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 3 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!