No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors
Diversity of Genus Ficus L. (Moraceae) in farmlands and pastoral areas in Buganda region, central Uganda
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Biodiversity in inhabited areas of Eastern Africa
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s1, pages 52–58, June 2008
How to Cite
Ipulet, P. and Kasenene, J. (2008), Diversity of Genus Ficus L. (Moraceae) in farmlands and pastoral areas in Buganda region, central Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 52–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00929.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 3 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!