No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors
Identifying suitable conservation targets: can GIS-based modelling serve to link coarse-scale complementarity to local selection of conservation sites?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Biodiversity in inhabited areas of Eastern Africa
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s1, pages 109–117, June 2008
How to Cite
Tushabe, H. and Fjeldså, J. (2008), Identifying suitable conservation targets: can GIS-based modelling serve to link coarse-scale complementarity to local selection of conservation sites?. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00937.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 3 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!