No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors
The use of herbarium plant databases in identifying areas of biodiversity concentration: the case of family Acanthaceae in Uganda
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Biodiversity in inhabited areas of Eastern Africa
Volume 46, Issue Supplement s1, pages 125–126, June 2008
How to Cite
Kalema, J. (2008), The use of herbarium plant databases in identifying areas of biodiversity concentration: the case of family Acanthaceae in Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 46: 125–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00942.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 3 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!