Forest structure in harvested sites of Afromontane forest of Prunus africana [Hook.f.] Kalkm., in Bioko (Equatorial Guinea)
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 620–630, December 2008
How to Cite
Navarro-Cerrillo, R. M., Clemente, M., Padrón, E., Hernandez-Bermejo, E., Garcia-Ferrer, A. and Kasimis, N. (2008), Forest structure in harvested sites of Afromontane forest of Prunus africana [Hook.f.] Kalkm., in Bioko (Equatorial Guinea). African Journal of Ecology, 46: 620–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00944.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 4 December 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!