Present address: Erin L. Kendrick, Department of Animal Collections, Saint Louis Zoo, Saint Louis, MO 63110, U.S.A.
Fruit and fibre: the nutritional value of figs for a small tropical ruminant, the blue duiker (Cephalophus monticola)
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 556–566, December 2009
How to Cite
Kendrick, E. L., Shipley, L. A., Hagerman, A. E. and Kelley, L. M. (2009), Fruit and fibre: the nutritional value of figs for a small tropical ruminant, the blue duiker (Cephalophus monticola). African Journal of Ecology, 47: 556–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.00985.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 18 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!