Host–parasite relations of an angiospermous root parasite (Thonningia sanguinea Vahl) in logged and unlogged sites of Budongo forest reserve, western Uganda
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 328–334, September 2009
How to Cite
Olanya, C. A. and Eilu, G. (2009), Host–parasite relations of an angiospermous root parasite (Thonningia sanguinea Vahl) in logged and unlogged sites of Budongo forest reserve, western Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 47: 328–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.01005.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 4 February 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!