The author declares no conflicts of interest.
Ecosystems changes and implications on livelihoods of rural communities in Africa
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Ecosystem changes and implications on livelihoods of rural communities in Africa
Volume 47, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–2, March 2009
How to Cite
Kangalawe, R. Y. M. (2009), Ecosystems changes and implications on livelihoods of rural communities in Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 47: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.01042.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!