The multidimensional nature of biodiversity and social dynamics and implications for contemporary rural livelihoods in remote Kalahari settlements, Botswana
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Ecosystem changes and implications on livelihoods of rural communities in Africa
Volume 47, Issue Supplement s1, pages 110–118, March 2009
How to Cite
Sallu, S. M., Twyman, C. and Thomas, D. S. G. (2009), The multidimensional nature of biodiversity and social dynamics and implications for contemporary rural livelihoods in remote Kalahari settlements, Botswana. African Journal of Ecology, 47: 110–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.01057.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!