Using a historical map as a baseline in a land-cover change study of northeast Tanzania
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Special Issue: Ecosystem changes and implications on livelihoods of rural communities in Africa
Volume 47, Issue Supplement s1, pages 185–191, March 2009
How to Cite
Börjeson, L. (2009), Using a historical map as a baseline in a land-cover change study of northeast Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 47: 185–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2008.01068.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!