Impact of cocoa farming on vegetation in an agricultural landscape in Ghana
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 338–346, June 2010
How to Cite
Asase, A., Ofori-Frimpong, K. and Ekpe, P. K. (2010), Impact of cocoa farming on vegetation in an agricultural landscape in Ghana. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01112.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 25 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!