Spider family composition and species richness patterns in two savannah habitats along the eastern coastal plain of Africa
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009 University of the Free State. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 418–427, June 2010
How to Cite
Haddad, C. R. and Russell-Smith, A. (2010), Spider family composition and species richness patterns in two savannah habitats along the eastern coastal plain of Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 418–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01128.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 25 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!