Forest eternal? Endemic butterflies of the Bamenda highlands, Cameroon, avoid close-canopy forest
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 428–437, June 2010
How to Cite
Tropek, R. and Konvicka, M. (2010), Forest eternal? Endemic butterflies of the Bamenda highlands, Cameroon, avoid close-canopy forest. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 428–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01129.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 25 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!