Spiders as potential indicators of elephant-induced habitat changes in endemic sand forest, Maputaland, South Africa
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 University of the Free State. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 446–460, June 2010
How to Cite
Haddad, C. R., Honiball, A. S., Dippenaar-Schoeman, A. S., Slotow, R. and Van Rensburg, B. J. (2010), Spiders as potential indicators of elephant-induced habitat changes in endemic sand forest, Maputaland, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 446–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01133.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 25 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!