Land use changes and conservation threats in the eastern Selous–Niassa wildlife corridor, Nachingwea, Tanzania
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 880–887, December 2010
How to Cite
Ntongani, W. A., Munishi, P. K. T. and Mbilinyi, B. P. (2010), Land use changes and conservation threats in the eastern Selous–Niassa wildlife corridor, Nachingwea, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 880–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01148.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 3 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!