Diet composition of Xenopus borealis in Taita Hills: effects of habitat and predator size
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 299–303, June 2010
How to Cite
Bwong, B. A. and John Measey, G. (2010), Diet composition of Xenopus borealis in Taita Hills: effects of habitat and predator size. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 299–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01149.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 11 August 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!