Intra-lake stable isotope ratio variation in selected fish species and their possible carbon sources in Lake Kyoga (Uganda): implications for aquatic food web studies
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 667–675, September 2010
How to Cite
Mbabazi, D., Makanga, B., Orach-Meza, F., Hecky, R. E., Balirwa, J.S., Ogutu-Ohwayo, R., Verburg, P., Chapman, L. and Muhumuza, E. (2010), Intra-lake stable isotope ratio variation in selected fish species and their possible carbon sources in Lake Kyoga (Uganda): implications for aquatic food web studies. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 667–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01163.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 30 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!