The influence of geographic and morphometric factors on the distribution of water bird species in small high altitude tropical man made reservoirs, Central Rift Valley, Kenya
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 676–690, September 2010
How to Cite
Mwaura, F. (2010), The influence of geographic and morphometric factors on the distribution of water bird species in small high altitude tropical man made reservoirs, Central Rift Valley, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 676–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01165.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!