Participatory wildlife surveys in communal lands: a case study from Simanjiro, Tanzania
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 727–735, September 2010
How to Cite
Msoffe, F. U., Ogutu, J. O., Kaaya, J., Bedelian, C., Said, M. Y., Kifugo, S. C., Reid, R. S., Neselle, M., Van Gardingen, P. and Thirgood, S. (2010), Participatory wildlife surveys in communal lands: a case study from Simanjiro, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 727–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01170.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 26 May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!