Preliminary investigations into a potential ant invader in Kruger National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 736–743, September 2010
How to Cite
Sithole, H., Smit, I. P.J. and Parr, C. L. (2010), Preliminary investigations into a potential ant invader in Kruger National Park, South Africa. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 736–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01171.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 29 May 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!