Aspects of community ecology of amphibians and reptiles at Bonny Island (Nigeria), an area of priority relevance for petrochemical industry
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 939–948, December 2010
How to Cite
Akani, G. C. and Luiselli, L. M. (2010), Aspects of community ecology of amphibians and reptiles at Bonny Island (Nigeria), an area of priority relevance for petrochemical industry. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 939–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01195.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 13 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!