A possible case of double brooding of pharaoh eagle owls (Bubo ascalaphus Savigny, 1809) in Egypt
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1129–1130, December 2010
How to Cite
Sándor, A. D. and Moldován, I. (2010), A possible case of double brooding of pharaoh eagle owls (Bubo ascalaphus Savigny, 1809) in Egypt. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 1129–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2009.01199.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 9 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!