Land snail species richness and diversity in Idanre hills, Ondo State, Nigeria
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1004–1008, December 2010
How to Cite
Christopher Oke, O. and Joseph Chokor, U. (2010), Land snail species richness and diversity in Idanre hills, Ondo State, Nigeria. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 1004–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01206.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 5 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!