Diversity and aboveground biomass in three tropical forest types in the Dja Biosphere Reserve, Cameroon
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1053–1063, December 2010
How to Cite
Djuikouo, M. N. K., Doucet, J.-L., Nguembou, C. K., Lewis, S. L. and Sonké, B. (2010), Diversity and aboveground biomass in three tropical forest types in the Dja Biosphere Reserve, Cameroon. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 1053–1063. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01212.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 8 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!