Impacts of selective logging on population structure and dynamics of a canopy tree (Olea capensis) in Kakamega forest
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 569–575, September 2010
How to Cite
Tsingalia, M. (2010), Impacts of selective logging on population structure and dynamics of a canopy tree (Olea capensis) in Kakamega forest. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 569–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01218.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 26 June 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!