Evidence for local declines in Tanzania’s puku antelope (Kobus vardoni Livingstone, 1857) population between 1999 and 2003
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Environmental Exploration/Frontier
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 1139–1142, December 2010
How to Cite
Bonnington, C., Steer, M. D., Lamontagne-Godwin, J., Owen, N. and Grainger, M. (2010), Evidence for local declines in Tanzania’s puku antelope (Kobus vardoni Livingstone, 1857) population between 1999 and 2003. African Journal of Ecology, 48: 1139–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01224.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 7 May 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!