Terrestrial isopod diversity in the wadi Moula-Bouterfess catchment area (Kroumirie, north-west of Tunisia)
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 31–39, March 2011
How to Cite
Hamaïed-Melki, S., Achouri, M. S., Aroui, O. E., Bohli, D. and Charfi-Cheikhrouha, F. (2011), Terrestrial isopod diversity in the wadi Moula-Bouterfess catchment area (Kroumirie, north-west of Tunisia). African Journal of Ecology, 49: 31–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01227.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 20 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!