In memory of Katharina Anne Osterried.
Rodent-mediated dispersal of Acacia seeds in Kalahari savannah rangelands – implications for bush encroachment
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 119–121, March 2011
How to Cite
Kuechly, H. U., Mueller, J. S., Reinfelder, V. L., Wiedemann, S. and Blaum, N. (2011), Rodent-mediated dispersal of Acacia seeds in Kalahari savannah rangelands – implications for bush encroachment. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 119–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01230.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 02 August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!