The decline of lions in Ghana’s Mole National Park
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 122–126, March 2011
How to Cite
Cole Burton, A., Buedi, E. B., Balangtaa, C., Kpelle, D. G., Sam, M. K. and Brashares, J. S. (2011), The decline of lions in Ghana’s Mole National Park. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 122–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01234.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 10 August 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!