Polymorphism of Cenchrus ciliaris L. a perennial grass of arid zones
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 209–220, June 2011
How to Cite
Kharrat-Souissi, A., Baumel, A., Mseddi, K., Torre, F. and Chaieb, M. (2011), Polymorphism of Cenchrus ciliaris L. a perennial grass of arid zones. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2010.01247.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 7 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!