Climate change and the African baobab (Adansonia digitata L.): the need for better conservation strategies
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 234–245, June 2011
How to Cite
Sanchez, A. C., Osborne, P. E. and Haq, N. (2011), Climate change and the African baobab (Adansonia digitata L.): the need for better conservation strategies. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 234–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01257.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 30 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!