Vigilance and grouping in the southern African ground squirrel (Xerus inauris)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 286–291, September 2011
How to Cite
Edwards, S. and Waterman, J. M. (2011), Vigilance and grouping in the southern African ground squirrel (Xerus inauris). African Journal of Ecology, 49: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01262.x
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 17 February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!