On the merits and feasibility of wildlife monitoring for conservation: a case study from Katavi National Park, Tanzania
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 320–331, September 2011
How to Cite
Caro, T. (2011), On the merits and feasibility of wildlife monitoring for conservation: a case study from Katavi National Park, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 49: 320–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 11 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!